Run, bike or hike free only with your watch and then analyze your workout directly on your watch when you get your breath back. Run4Gear is a free standalone application for Samsung Smartwatches. No connection to the phone is required and nothing needs to be installed on your phone. The application is specifically designed for the Samsung watches to fully take advantage of all its sensors and produce the best as possible measures and visual feedback of your activities. Run4Gear doesn't sell or use your information, nothing goes out from your watch since you do not export your activities or use live tracking.
- Heart rate, GPS, Elevation, Stride rate tracking.
- Private live tracking channel
- Training zones.
- Interval Training Timer and Tracker
- Workout performance analyzes.
- Workout graphs and statistics.
- Performance prediction.
- Manual/automatic laps.
- Track more than 4 hours in standalone mode and more than 10 hours with the phone GPS.
- Wifi/BT/LTE export to third-party sites: Strava, Runalyze, FitnessSyncer, Dropbox and email. (may vary according to third-party import policy)
Now, only English language is supported.
To run correctly GPS must be enable on your watch (or phone). It is better to disable automatic SHealth workout detection to prevent annoying SHealth notifications during your run.
Bluetooth/LTE export uses mobile phone data transfer that may add extra cost to your phone bill. Third-party sites availabilty may vary at any time according to the third-party sites import policy.