- Significant battery drain reduction (optimization of the step counter and stride rate sensor)
- Auto pause uses both stride rate and speed in "Running" and "Hiking" mode
- Force Run4Gear (each minute) to be active during activities in order to prevent tizen4 to kill the app.
- Add auto start/pause management
- Add auto synchronization to third party
- Add racing mode (display remaining distance and advance/delay)
- Add hiking mode (long activity recording )
- Add biking mode (display elevation instead of stride-rate)
- Add step counter in hiking mode (experimental)
- Fix some bad displaying when using imperial units
- Fix an issue that prevents using of external-internal training without internet connection
- Upgrade to Tizen API version 4.0
- Management of user authorizations to access sensor/storage/localization
- Add reset option in the configuration menu
- Improvements of compass and path displaying when activity is started without GPS.
- Lots of tuning to improve both stability and efficiency of the application.
- Add touch event to change between run, lap and map views (for no bezel watches)
- Improve quality of Heartrate zones historgram and Speed zones histogram (better scaling)
- Add possibility to do user-defined interval trainings.
- Improved checking of entered parameters during configuration
- Fix bug when launching several interval trainings during the same running session.
- Add live tracking feature
- Use Oauth autorization for Runalyze (no more email/password required)
- Fix distance/speed computation error when changing position during pause/resume
- minor bug fixes & graphic user interface improvements
- Add possibily to export all non uploaded files in one button press
- Add possibility to delete all old workouts in one button press
- Enable export to Dropbox
- Enable export to Fitnesssyncer
- Enable automatic detection of activity (Run or Bike) type during export.
- bug fixes
- Use sunto format to dispaly duration 00:00'00
- Use Strava registration and import API (no more login/password needed)
- Remove Runtastic/Endomond/Mapmyru/Runkeeper since we got no API (too unstable)
- Bug fixes
- Add Cadence/StrideRate management
- Redesign completly Run-View
- Add Tabata workout interval training
- Bug fixes
- Minor UI typos fix and improvements
- Add support of Runalyze third party site (www.runalyze.com)
- Reduce battery consumption
- Improve GPS accuracy
- Fix bad initialisation when several workout are recorded without restarting the application.
- Improve tizen-3 call back processing (fix some rare weird displaying)
- Improve GPS model for better time and distance
- Improve accuracy of timing in TCX files
- Fix non saving of workout when battery and/or memory become too low.
- Improve notificationDistance management
- Introduce new Interval Training Workouts engine
- Do not create lap when one do a pause/resume during a workout
- Only need to press one time the back button to record a new lap in the map view (even when the screen is off)
- Speed computation accuracy improvement
- Maximum speed and instant speed are now exported in tcx file (Third party sites dosn't compute it well)
- Major improvement of prediction estimation (more optimistic)
- Enable to rotate bezel in both direction for changing views
- Fix bug: auto poweroff was not working since version 1.4.1
- Lots of general code improvements for better efficiency and thus less power consumption
- Enable free premium account subscription
- Stability issue fix
- GPS/HRM improvements
- Power management change to not disturb other application behaviour
- Add support for Bluetooth LTE export directly from the watch
- Add week, last week, last month workout summary
- Add MapMyRun export
- Significant improvement of the user interface
- Add auto notification and auto lap at configured interval
- Add performance, splits as well as prediction in the detail view
- Improve accuracy and battery drain
- Fix several bugs
- Improve measures accuracy
- Add Path view which enables to see your path during your activity as well as your direction/elevation gain and the distance to starting point.
- TCX export improvement (time zone and smoothness)
- Better support of imperial units.
- Prevent Tizen to come back to watch mode when running
- Tizen application requirements
- Implements standard power management feature for Tizen applications
- Add OnLookActivation option to keep display on when one looks at it.
- Change bezel step angle computation to always use the 360 degrees.
- Let the gear S3 power of the screen when not running (Samsung requirement)
- Add possibility to choose pace or speed displaying.
- Add possibility to choose between miles and kilometers for speed/pace and distance displaying
- Add vibration when changing lap in lap mode
- Multiple rapid press on the back button was occasionally displaying several screens at the same time.
- Change term VMA (French) by MAS (English)
- Change color gradient to blue-green-orange-red.
- Add more notification messages.
- Enhance power saving, screen is on only when you look at it during (one or two seconds)
- Enhance power saving, when not running Run4GearS3 will automatically stop after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Fix weight (rounded to int) and other preference values
- Improve precsion of location export
- Use miles in speedrate graph [need feet in elevation]
- Add extra information about subsciption
- First release of Run4Gear